703 N Green, 1855 John Clover

The red brick was ferried across the Rock River from the John Lally brickyard on River St. John Clover quarried the limestone for the Old Stone Church and operated a brickyard in 1858.
The antique car is a restored Krotz Mobile, designed and made by Alonzo Krotz who later lived in this home.

Posted: February 24, 2016 / Categories:
0 comments

Comment Form