226. S. Blackhawk 1854-55 George Hollister

The original cottage section was enlarged in 1862 in the Victorian style by Mr. Hollister and Mr. Frank Packard, builder of many fine homes. The sitting room ceilings were hand painted depicting flowers in bloom at the time. The Gleasman family resided in the home from 1892 until 1975. In 2018 the home was razed.

Posted: May 5, 2014 / Categories:
0 comments

Comment Form